Moving on up – using RIX and Multi Me software to support smooth transitions
This is a free online event for education, health and social care professionals, and families and carers, with opportunities to ask questions and share best practice.
- Thursday 16 June 2022
- 11am – 12.30pm
- Online via Teams
Transitions can be exciting moments of change in our lives. They can also be times of great anxiety and turbulence, which can have a negative impact on wellbeing and confidence. This event explores a range of real-life transitions and demonstrates how the RIX and Multi Me tools have been used to support people through these challenges and help make transitions successful. Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions and gain expert advice from professionals and carers who are already using these innovative tools to help navigate through periods of change in the lives of the people they support.
Outcomes of our event
- Learn from practitioners, families and carers who use RIX software to manage successful transitions
- Find out how the RIX Multi Me toolkit can support transitions for the people you support
- Network with experienced professionals working in the education, health and social care sectors
- Connect with carers and service users to hear how they use the RIX software effectively
- Special offers for attendees including free software advice slot and free trials of our software
Please see below for the full agenda.
You can book a place at this free event via Eventbrite.
Please share this invitation with colleagues within and outside your organisation.